Meet Date: February 6-7, 2021
Venue Change: 11420 W ROUTE 66, BELLEMONT, AZ 86015
Due to restrictions at NAU we had to change our venue. This is a new building that is on Interstate 40 E. It use to be Camp World.
*Admission tickets: Free admissions. Only one parent per athlete can attend. I deeply apologize for this, but we are so grateful to host this meet during a pandemic.
Gym Owners and Coaches:
Thank you for your patience as we have been working diligently on hosting the event. Attached is the schedule. Please look it over carefully and email us if there are errors. We will be following CDC guidelines to keep everyone safe. The following procedures will be strictly followed:
1. Masks are required for everyone throughout the whole competition. Gymnasts may take their mask off while warming up and competing but must put the mask back on when not competing. Spectators need to keep their mask on the whole duration of the competition.
2. After each rotation, equipment will be sanitized. Gymnast needs to sanitize or wash their hands after each rotation.
3. Everyone must either wash or sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
4. Please tell anyone that if they are experiencing anything abnormal to stay home.
5. Reduced session sizes are in place for this event.
• Food: There will be no food for spectators. Please eat before you come. Coaches and Judges will have pre-packaged meals available to them.
• Athletes:Please bring your own water and snack. There will not be a gymnast station.
• Awards: We will go out 50% on the events, 100% all around.
• Hotel:Little America Hotel event discount $129 Grand Room; $149 Grand View Room
2515 E Butler Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86004 This is an amazing hotel and we know you will love it!
Gymnasts for the next session can enter the Facility 15 minutes prior to their open warm-up. It is cold outside! Please wait in your car.
Again, thank you for registering for Winterfest Invitational. Stay safe and we will see you soon.